Friday, December 5, 2008

Final Project Self-Critique

Dancing: Self-Critique
Final Project

Developing the idea and plan for the “Dancing” project was interesting. I knew that I am passionate about dance and would enjoy basing my project on that theme, but I couldn’t decide how to approach conveying the fun of dance. I knew I didn’t want to just produce a series of regular posed dancer portraits, but I wanted the photos to draw a viewer in and feel the movement. After shooting the photos I decided creating a stop animation would be fun. I think the stop animation accomplished my goal of representing movement, so I was pretty happy about that. I do wish that I could have figured out how to make the animation run faster, because as it is on the blog, you can’t understand how it is really meant to look.

No comments: